1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Same Crap different day!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by W.R.Buchanan, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

So this morning I get and email from the Pres, which was a response to my letter sent by the Ruger.com website about 7-8 weeks ago.

He was talking about how he respects my rights but in his estimation I don't need an AR or Hi cap mags etc. Pretty much a predictable response, adn I was surprised to get it at all.

Well then, I was standing in line at the County Recorders Office this afternoon watching TV and Obama is speaking to a crowd in Colorado with a bunch of idiot LEO's standing behind him acting like they support him, and he was reading the exact verbage for the speech as I got in the mail.

You talk about a phoney, over-rehearsed bunch of hoopla and oink! The TV had the sound turned off and everythign was coming thru Closed Captioned, and it looked exactly like the letter I got earlier in the day.

I doubt you could have a real conversation with this guy unless you emailed your topic and proposed questions in advance. He is so scripted it is embarrasing.

How can anyone be this phoney?

It blows me away.

Randy

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Ever notice how most of the gun bans and other anti-gun bills have almost exactly the same wording?

And how the politicians after passing them suddenly discover there are flaws?

That's because anti-gun groups write them up, and write up their responses too.

I call it the Kooky-Cutter approach.

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I got the same letter with the same reaction. The guy is a tool of the extreme left. His smile and ability to mouth words with conviction, put him into office.

When I read the crap about him signing the UN treaty regarding putting our rights under the jurisdiction of the UN, I got as angry as I think I have ever been. If that isn't grounds for impeachment, I don't know what is. It is subversive, clearly not in the best interests of the nation and must violate his oath of office. Why can't something be done???

JON

4. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Randy,

Got the same one, thought I was the only one.

Now I don't feel so special

5. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

RWT: I'm sorry,,, but don't blame me ,,,Blame Brian from Oregon, he voted for Gary Johnson, I mean Obama.

Cuz if you didn't vote for Romney, if you voted for someone else, or you stayed home,,,

Then you effectively voted for Obama. Also, if you continue your little protest to next year and 2016 then you are nothing but an idiot and I got no use for you!

The fact that you would put your own predjudices, no matter how well founded you think they are, ahead of the good of the country, pretty much defines your character!

You're a selfish little Pri&$!

Ask me how I really feel.

Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.