1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Salt Lake City Western Zone Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trim tab, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Just returned from the SLC Western Zone Shoot. Brent Epperson and Craig Necaise have done a great job with that club. Good targets, clean, accomodating, good food, expanded RV facilities and good trap help. For their first shoot they did a great job. The hotels listed in the program are 6-7 minutes away. Was little windy, but they threw good targets. Look forward to going back for the Western Zone.

2. lvshooter

lvshooter TS Member

I thought it was a good shoot. Nice Club! I think it was the best turnout of any club in the Western Zone. Plan on heading back for the Western Grand.

3. TOOT

TOOT TS Member

I know the shoot shows on Presqad....but does anyone know anything about an actual programm yet, with all the qualifications and monies info?

4. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

I believe that the programs were sent out late last week and you should be getting the programs soon.

George R Cook

3S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.