1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sally Stevens

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hullguy, Jul 15, 2013.

1. hullguy

hullguy TS Member

I would like to give a huge thankyou to Sally for the fast postings of the scores from the Minnesota State shoot. Having moved from Minnesota I miss the shoot.Congrads to Ken Koester for his 100 strait in the caps,at 80 that's wonderful.Great shooting also by Nick (200x200),Rachel(199x200) and ladys caps inner!Lots of great scores from the Northern Zone shooters.God bless you all.

2. mnshooter18

mnshooter18 TS Member

And she managed to shoot and keep working hard even after breaking her trigger. thanks to all the workers that made this shoot one of the best in the country.

3. Whack 'em

Whack 'em Member

A big THANK YOU not only to Sally but to the entire MTA Board and everyone from Alexandria Shooting Park for putting on a great State shoot! It's easy to forget that all these folks are unpaid volunteers who work their butts off all week so that we can shoot; we are very appreciative of everyone's hard work.

Thank you MTA, we look forward to next year!

Steve and Max

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Wow! Someone just emailed me today about this thread so I looked it up, thinking someone wanted me to send them shoot patches. Thank you for the kind words but it takes the whole board to run the Shoot. Minnesota has a fantastic board of directors and everyone works really hard to make our State Shoot the best it can be. Besides, no thanks is necessary--we are on the board to help and be of service to trapshooters.

I'd personally like to thank David for setting Minnesota up on the ts.com's score web and making it so easy to upload info for shooters. As a competitor myself I like to see what's going on and appreciate the info getting online as fast as possible so I'm motivated! To others who aren't using their system I highly recommend it--give it a try!

As for the trigger finger, it's still a little glitchy but coming along. I had to shoot the rest of the State Shoot week with my middle finger and it cured my flinch! Coach and I are busy hunting now so it'll get plenty of physical therapy--ducks are really plentiful and we are hungry :)

Sally