1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SALE PENDING--BT-99 & CASE FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mikeinmich, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

0   0   0

I'll take it!

2. napawino

napawino TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sent you an email with "I will take it".
    Thanks,
    Fred Wiedemann

3. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

0   0   0

It has been 24 hrs since I posted that I would take this offer and emailed Guy Babin with my name and address. There has been no response...... If anyone knows him or is nearby it might be a good time to check in and make sure that everything is OK..........Mike

4. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Truth is first one to post a commitiment has rights to be first in line. It is forum etiquett. It is priced to low as others have said thats why the flurry of interest.

5. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mikeinmich was first one to post on forum and say he would take it. You were 7 min. behind him.

6. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

0   0   0

And I am very disappointed as well...........I met the offer price and forwarded my address in a pm. I have bought and sold numerous items on this site as Ozbud and have never been subjected to this sort of treatment. My understanding was that the first "I'll take it" constituted a "deal" between the seller and buyer. Mr. Babin obviously disagrees. Maybe an offer to sell should include (at my personal discretion as to whether or not you are worthy to purchase.). He was pretty crafty to say that they would take $750. and not the first $750. Oh well; life goes on..................

7. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am a mod on another forum and the first one to POST on the thread and make a no non-sense commitment is first in line. That is set in stone. Short of that the seller is not holding up his end of the deal. He should of said new shooters or youths preferred but he didnt there were not other terms outlined.

8. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

Its Mikes gun...but Babin has control and I guess he could of fibbed and said he was PM ed on it sorry Mike maybe your better off??????????

9. GOT A PAIR

GOT A PAIR TS Member

0   0   0

Guy is selling the gun for Diva if you note he said "we'll" sell for 750. Diva likly has some say in it , as it was her gun. Plus they will have a lot of pms on it.

10. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Definitely Mike's gun. Anything less is dishonorable!

11. GOT A PAIR

GOT A PAIR TS Member

0   0   0

Senorric - Did you check his PMs

12. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM's are second to the public post in the thread...ie, "I will take it" and I sent you a PM should be in same post. If you are a serious buyer you will post it right out in the open for all to see and not leave it up to questionable PM's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.