1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

****Sale or Trade MX2000RS 34" Un-Single****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JimBailey, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

****Sale or Trade MX2000RS 34

For sale or trade. MX2000RS un-single with Wilkinson tuned barrel set up by Ray Stafford. This is a 4 notch adjustable rib, with ProPort porting, and Allem double release trigger group. If you purchase, I will set gun to your LOP. This gun was a combo set that was purchased new from Ray Stafford. O/U barrels have been sold! Comes with case, paper work, and original bill of sale. $6000.00 obo. Pictures available to serious buyers.

If you have older Perazzi guns to trade email me with the particulars and if it is something that I do not already have we might be able to work a trade. I am interested in older Perazzi guns, with case colored receivers, or any of the following guns, Grand Italia, MT6, TM1, DB81 with case colored receiver, MX8 combo or single, Mirage, Grand America. Any of the guns that are listed MUST be in great shape!

Jim Bailey 303.934.1645 jarlbracer@comcast.net

2. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Up-Go Rockies!!!!

3. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Go Rockies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.