1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sale or Trade Custom Made Muzzleloader

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gyrine, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

This gun was built for me by Doug Scott of St Louis in the mid 80's. Doug was a highly regarded builder and the waiting period for one of his guns was over a year. The workmanship is very remarkable. It is .54 Cal. built in the style of an English sporting rifle, quite similar to a half stock Hawkin but with a shotgun type butt and cheek piece of English Walnut and a buffalo horn forend cap. All the iron parts except the barrel were fire blued instead of browned. I used the rifle strictly for target competion for about a year and then got into trap shooting. The gun has been cased in my closet for more than 20 years. The gun has an adjustable rear sight and is very accurate out to 200 yards. The gun cost me $2500 when I bought it, I paid $600 for the stock blank alone. L&R lock and set trigger. It came with a fitted spare lock and sideplate. I figure the gun is worth at least what I paid for it. I would be interested in selling for $2500 or as a partial trade in a high quality single barrel trap gun. I shoot trap left handed so would want a lefty friendly trap gun. If anyone is interested you can email me for additional pictures or to ask questions, just drop the x's. Thanks, Rich Strickland, gyrine
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

0   0   0

The stck looks great but we need to see more pic's.

3. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

I tried to add a couple of pictures but they came out small. I'm still trying to figure this thing out. If you email me I can send pictures to anyone interested. Tried again, By Jove, I think I'm starting to get it! Thanks for looking. gyrine

4. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

5. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Rifle includes misc. shooting supplies, everything you need except caps, powder and shot. gyrine

6. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.