1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sale on Shells at Dick's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Kolarpole, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

I don't shop at DICK'S often...BUT..yesterday I was passing one and went in. Its true regarding shell sales but the STS or AA sale looked good. STS light Handicap..priced at $6.49 on sale at $5.98...Wife had a coupon good for $10.00 off anything over $25.00...SO..my flat of STS Light Handicap came down to $5.07 a box with tax for a total of $50.67......This store is in Harrisburg, Pa.

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

That's good news......some Dickhead will buy 'em! Dick's Sporting Goods sucks!

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

It may suck as a hunting/gun store but they do have some great deals on Remington ammo if you play their sales, 10% off of a flat, "$10 off a $50 purchase". Score Card certificates, and Remington Dick's Sporting Goods Gift Cards. Sportsman Warehouse, Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, Scheel's sure don't have many good deals on shells.

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

In my area the $2.99 price is for the 20 shell boxes.

$3.98 for game loads (case price) and $4.28 for gun clubs (case price.)

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Hoosier ... get back in there and stock up cause the ad for that area is showing the 20ct boxes at that price and the game loads you speak of at $3.98 and the Gun Clubs more than that.

They have a goof goof in the computer but I'm going to check my local Dicks tonight just to see if they have the same goof goof.

6. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

You will probably see some good deals on the Remington Shotgun Shells between now and December 31st as Dick's Sporting Goods has a promotion with Remington where buying a certain amount of shotgun shells gets you a $10, $20 or $30 Dicks Sporting Goods gift certificate from Remington (check the counter poster in the "Lodge"). I assume you still get the Score Card dollar points also. Whatever you do don't go there Hipshot 3. It would be horrible to save some money.

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Daddy.........I'ma sorry! I no intented to imply you a dicka head. I'ma dick head....is ok now? Please forgive me...I'm dicka head today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.