1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sale on Rem Shells at Dicks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pdq, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdq

pdq Member

I stopped by a Dicks in DE yesterday and asked if they were having a sale on Rem Gun Clubs and yes, instead if $6.98 they were $5.98/box. Call that $60 a flat. I asked if Remington had any rebates going and yes, $10 per flat, so now I'm down to $50/flat. And, while it doesn't make a big difference, by buying 10 Flats and spending $600 I'll also get $20 in rewards dollars.

Not a huge sale, but better than I've seen in a while.

Suggestion -- make sure to ask about the Remington rebate -- they didn't mention it until I made the point of asking.

Pete

2. pdq

pdq Member

ttt

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

You are even better off when you use a 10.00 off coupon for a 50.00 purchase. That puts them about 43.00 a flat after the rebate. I just bought them for this price Saturday. It is kind of a pain to buy one case at a time but the clerk did not mind doing seperate transactions 10 times.

4. scorpman

scorpman Member

just make sure you get the right $10 off coupon - I have seen some that say "not good for firearm or ammunition purchases" in the fine print at the bottom. Also, make sure they are not the boxes of Remingtons that only have 20 shells per box.

5. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

The Remington rebate program may not include Gun Clubs. Remington, Federal and Winchester all have $2.00 per box up to $100 per household rebates on STS/Nitro 27s, Gold Medals and AAs but I don't think Gun Cubs, Top Guns or whatever Winchester calls their promotional shells are included. At least the Remington rebate forms I downloaded and printed off their website didn't mention them.

Ed

6. spritc

spritc Active Member

The rebate does include Gunclubs.

7. pdq

pdq Member

The rebate that I received was $1 off per box, or $10 / flat.

It was not a "$10 off" rebate, else I would have bought 1 box for $6 and gotten the ammo and $4 change.

Do that a couple hundred times and you're doing well :)))

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.