1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SALE;..JACK WEST 1100/870/1187 STKS..FREE SHIPPING

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ultramag338, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

bunp

2. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Richard
    Does the 1100 carbon fiber come in Left hand?? Thanks Tom R

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Do you have stocks for Super X-1's also?

Ajax

4. yzfart

yzfart TS Member

0   0   0

I want to say that this is a great buy - Richard Colley was great to work with and has really helped me out with my project "Cheap Trap Gun". This has let me turn a great hunting and all-around shotgun into a real trap superstar. I changed out the stock and the barrel, but the stock made a HUGE difference. Fit and finish is perfect, right out of the box. Recoil pad works surprisingly well with a punishingly light 870. I never knew the adjustable comb would make such a difference - it is like having an adjustable rear sight on a target rifle.

First time out I smoked 24 - 23 - 24!!! All misses were operator error ... he needs some tweaks.

Ben

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Richard,
    Can I order using a credit card?

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

0   0   0