1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sale Items from Speedbump Stockworks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ruck, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I have several guns listed for sale on a new additional blog....go to my site listed above and click on the shop sales link to see pricing and photos...we'll update this feature every few days as things come off and go on. The first posting is a partial list and will be expanded soon. Thanks!!

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks for the bump, Jack!!

Ken

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hi Ken...I was wondering on your adjustable comb if you have any leeway as to the contour of the the cut-line at each end of the comb when you enter the wood and when you exit(at each end of the main parallel cut...I notice most have a curved shape...I am looking to mimmick a Browning factory...a tight 45 turn up and the line straightens immediately to exit the cut...also each exit should 1/4" beyond the drop at each end of the comb...this is really important to me aesthetically

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I can do almost anything you wish.....I use a 1/8" scrolling blade in the bandsaw for the cut and it will make a pretty tight corner.....maybe not quite as tight as Browning factory, but close.

Ken

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

BUMP

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.