1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sale: Beautiful Silver Seitz With 2 Barrels

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Texshooter, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

Silver Seitz for sale. with gold trigger guard, and wide gold trigger . In excellent condition, formally owned by Alf99. I used it lightly for 2 seasons. The gun has all factory upgrades. Factory installed new release trigger (easily converted to pull) and springs when I bought it. Two barrel set, no porting both barrels have 2 ½ ribs. Original barrel is 34” worked on by Wilkinson and has Wilkinson tubes “not cheap but the best” with fixed 120% rib. Other barrel is 35” with fixed 80/20% rib and factory full choke .036.
    The beautiful stock has right hand palm swell, adjustable butt plate & comb. LOP of 14 1/2" with a cast off of ~1/8th inch and moderate toe out.

Package includes your choice of two Americase cases, one is a 2 barrel case, the other is a single barrel case with embroidered "Silver Seitz" logo inside. Also includes both a silver and a gold forearm weight (original price $150 & 175 each) and a spare forearm (needs repair) & all tools.
    Price of $8,000 includes shipping to your FFL. Pick the barrel you like and sell the extra for $1000, and you have a nice Seitz for only $7000. AJ

[​IMG]

2. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

More photos. Gun is #216. Please contact me for any questions. Andy Gray AJ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I bought this gun as new from Dawson,s in Ohio and think it was unfired at that time . The 120% barrel works very well (for me) . I had Wilkinson do the tubes (3) .020-.025- and .034 I think . The gun was never in a gun rack if I was not shooting it . Any and all service was done by Silver Seitz and the Country Gent did the pad Adj.

I sold AJ the gun thinking I needed a lighter gun (getting old) it weighed 10.2 I think and my new Seitz is Titanium and 8.6 .

I only shot registerd and some practice and it was as new when I sold it .

This is one hell of a price with two barrels and AJ is a good guy to deal with .

ALF-99

4. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

Alf, Thank you. You also were a wonderful guy to deal with and hope you are recovering well from the knee and complications. The rib looks bent in the pictures, but that is only an optical illusion; I went back and checked. I'm not much of a photographer. I shot the gun very little; due to my practice situation. I need a pardner and loss of local club. If I kept the gun, I would re-rib the Wilkinson marked barrel and use it for 16 yards and continue with the 35" for 27 yards. The 35" really makes these guns swing well and it has a great pattern. AJ

5. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

0   0   0

AJ,
    I am very interested in your gun. Please email me your phone number, or call me tomorrow at 516-446-2482.

Thanks,

George Olsen

6. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

If I did not already own an Sgun, I would buy this just to prove to old alf that this gun had a ton of good scores in it! Tom Rhoads

7. tcr1146

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I forgot to mention, that this is the first gun I tried with a release trigger. When I called pull, the damn gun would go off. The closest I ever came to breaking a bird with this gun was the left corner of the trap house! I mean, the ground behind the left corner! Now that was a fast release trigger!@ Tom Rhoads

8. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

Tom that's why I changed to a new release when I bought the gun. I don't know how Alf kept it from going off. It's still fast but you have to want it to go off. It still has high scores left; I'm shooting singles better than ever recently, after deciding to change guns, of course!

It looks like the gun is going to sell quickly. I may be selling the Wilkinson barrel separately, if anyone is interested. AJ

9. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Andy: You have mail.

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mr. Rhoads is not and never be totaly safe with a release trigger ever .

I let him shoot a nice FAST release and he up a shoots the ground three times ?? He let it go off more in two minutes then I did in 4 years .

ALF-99

11. tcr1146

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I had this same problem when I was young Alf! A nice warm wind and ----! Whatever. Tom Rhoads

12. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

Gun is Sold Pending Funds. Thanks to all that looked. AJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
silver seitz barrells

silver seitz for sale

silver seitz shotguns for sale
silver seitz trap shotguns used
silver seitz what choke is the 35 inch barrel