1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Salad question

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kolar412, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolar412

kolar412 Member

Ok so i need to lose some weight, and I've been eating more salad, yesterday I pick up some of this Dole's for lack of a better term, salad in a bag. I bought it got it home, and meant to unload it but got into other things around house. About an hour later I remembered it and got it out and put it in the refrigerator. My question should it still be good to eat safely, it was about 55 degrees air temp. and the car the salad was in was in a non-climate controlled garage. I'm just trying to lose some weight....Thanks everybody.

2. kolar412

kolar412 Member

Ok so i need to lose some weight, and I've been eating more salad, yesterday I pick up some of this Dole's for lack of a better term, salad in a bag. I bought it got it home, and meant to unload it but got into other things around house. About an hour later I remembered it and got it out and put it in the refrigerator. My question should it still be good to eat safely, it was about 55 degrees air temp. and the car the salad was in was in a non-climate controlled garage. I'm just trying to lose some weight....Thanks everybody.

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I would think it was as good as ever. My favorite salad is tater salad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.