1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sako 22-250 (Sold)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 687 Trap, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 687 Trap

687 Trap Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

AII Medium Length Action Sako .22-250 Varmint Rifle. This is a Stoeger import from the mid ‘80’s. Rifle has a 24 inch barrel that is glass bedded in the stock. Stock is in good condition with a small indent on the butt stock and light marks from where bi-pod was mounted. The bluing on the action is in good condition; bluing is worn on the bottom of the trigger guard. No galling on bolt or rails and bolt face is in excellent condition. Scope rings are Sako High Rings in Gloss finish. The Barrel is tired and needs to be replaced. I am basically selling a nice action and stock. Scope is a Burris 8x32x50 Signature Series in gloss finish w/fine plex-reticle w/parallax adjustment and Target Knobs. I will separate: Rifle $400.00; Scope $300.00. $700.00 Plus shipping to FFL.

Please email if interested, would like more pictures or if you have additional questions. Thank you for Looking. Ron

[​IMG]

2. 03a3shooter

03a3shooter Member

0   0   0

PM sent on scope, let me know.

Thanks

Rob

3. royal400

royal400 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

pm sent. I will take rifle.