1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Saits/Colts

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ahab, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Quess what...It will be Saints vs. Colt in the Super Bowl !!!!

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

How would you like to be in the French Quarter tonight, Man what a party.

Jimmy

3. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Those games are so rigged but the refs don't have to make it look so obvious!!!!

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

PBB,

You can turn on the tv now and take a breathe.

ss

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I bet ya ole PerazziBigBore was a tad nervous! So was I! I couldn't hardly breathe and I am a Titans fan. I am proud for the Saints. I would be willing to make one more bet......there will be alot of people with dry heaves and headaches tomorrow in New Orleans. Bourbon Street will be one heck of a party.

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

New Orleans fans,

Congratulations on your "coin flip" overtime result. I guess a 50/50 victory is as good as any.

But after watching Brett Favre's squad fumble the football 5 times - and N.O. still requiring a coin flip in overtime to beat them - I have to say, make sure you take your "lucky coin" to Miami with you.

You're going to need it.

7. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Minnesota made too many mistakes but still had the better team, They just Lost the coin toss.

8. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Glad to see that arrogant, self-serving, "it's all about me" Favre get beat. I guess now it is time for more post season drama on whether Favre will be back next year or not.

DoubleAuto

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Double Auto. I tmay depend on where his buddy Darrel Bevans goes (if he does). Chicago is till looking for a Coordinator. And these teams played true to form. If Brees beats you early likely he will win. But you play him tough and he does not keep up his early success rate. Farve tends to get bleary eyed toward the end of a game (due to age I suppose) and he makes mistakes. Yes, the vikes made errors, but the statistics were on the Vikes side on the coin flip.

In the end tho, the league figured out the Vikes "Achilles Heel". That is punch the ballout as a first move when tackling and they will put the ball in play for the other team. Taht cost them some games during the last half of the season. I twill cost them more next year.

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Farve clearly lost that one of his own being, when he rolled out right and passed to the Saints on his last pass he had 15 yards of open field in front of him to get them within field goal range ... Like Swen and Ole say, it'll be a cold day in Hell when the Vikings win the Super Bowl ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I'll bet that the Colts fans are exstatic about having to play the Saints instead of the Vikings. Face it, for the Colts it's going to be like playing the Bears in '06. The Saints may get out of the gate first, but the Colts will stampede over them in the end.

Slow and steady will win out over explosive short lived everytime. If the Colts get out first it'll be a long night in Miami for the Saints.

I need to get another business deal situated around the Superbowl so I can make some more $$$ of the football game.

ss

12. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Early line: Colt -5.5.... O/U +56, right now lots of money being placed on the Saints and taking the points. O/U is even money right now. Wayne

13. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

As much as I want the Colts to win, I don't believe they will. The Colt defense is suspect and vulnerable to big pass plays. Too many big play people on the Saints. Hope I am wrong.

DoubleAuto

14. Loyac

Loyac Member

I wonder who Archie Manning likes in the Superbowl... His old team The Saints, or his son's Colts? john

15. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Line is Colts -4.5, O/U 56.5--------- Getting interesting. Wayne

16. crusha

crusha TS Member

When you talk about "suspect" defense...the Colts have allowed an average of 10pts. a game to their opponents in the Playoffs. By contrast, the Saints allowed 3x that many in a single game against the Vikings, who managed to roll up 400+ yards of offense against them even after turning the ball over 5x.

Now that's suspect defense.

I think Peyton Manning is going to have their ass.

17. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

Well it looks like the cocky colts and their quarterback got schooled last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.