1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Saints Win

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Even though I was pulling for them (underdog). To be honest, I did not think that they could pull it off. Just before the Int. I said OK two plays left and you can win the game, I said You guys need a sack or a pick, they got the pick!!! You know the rest. I'll bet Tron is Partying on Bourdon street. Go Staints. Break-em all. Jeff

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

And I will remain...The One Person In Indianapolis Who Doesn't Own Any Colts Merchandise.

PS - Anybody want a new stadium?

3. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

I was thinking the same thing! Go Saints

4. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I am a Colts fan who am sorry to see them lose, Shawn Payton is an awesome coach! He did a fantastic job of keeping the Colts confused... Take Shawn Payton out of the game and the Colts win..

An overall great job by the Saints. I like the NFL, so even though my team lost, it was still a great game.

5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Frankly, I thought it was all offense until the key interception by the Saints.

Up to that point, there were no sacks, no interceptions, and no fumbles.

Neither team's defense had done too much (Colt's goal line stand notwithstanding), it was just one offense marching down the field after another.

It really comes down to that one interception....what came after that was driven by clock pressure.

Good game, congratulations to the Saints, they earned it, congratulations to the Colts, they are an outstanding team.

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Way to go Saints! Awesome!

7. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

The one thing Obama predicted. I'll be damned.

8. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Hahahaha....let the looting begin!

9. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

The way the Colts were making a charge all evening , I really thought they would win by 1 or go into overtime . I`m glad the Saints won . Both were great teams and too bad for Manning , his dreams were lost but Brees has a great future along with another possible super bowl win too .

10. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I didn't think the game was that great, it certainly didn't live up to all the high scoring hype. The better team won, congrats to the Saints.

On a side note, the half time show was so pathetic I had to watch something else. Whats up with the NFL getting these 60 year old British rockers? Yeah the WHO was great in their day, but come on. Lets keep this American. Wayne

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I agree with you wayneo. WhoopteeDooo, off key, over produced, same old, same old. Atleast Carrie "anti-gun" Underwood didn't butcher our Nation's song....till the last off key note...

I'm already getting tired of the media talking about how bad New Orleans needed this win to "lift them up" after Katrina. C'mon, it's about time to let that one go.

12. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Who Dat? Last night I got to burn my brown paper sack. Congrats to the Saints

Bob

13. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

The fix was in? Do you really believe that Royce10??? Would it have been fixed if Brees was the one who got picked and the Colts won, or do you just hate New Orleans?

Guy B.

14. Mr. D

Mr. D Member

The fix was in. ???????????

Sounding like a sore loser.

15. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I do agree that the Who sucked big time and I remember seeing them as a teenager when they were in their prime.

First, only two of the four are still alive and Moon and Entwistle were key to their unique sound. Second, Daltry can't hit his notes anymore and he and Townshend couldn't sycn on the chorus.

Finally, its ridiculous to see guys in their 60's sing about "teenage wasteland". At least they didn't do "My Generation" LOL

16. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

THe WHO "Who Dat" -- get it now ??? Yes they sucked big time and I kept changing channels hoping they would be gone but the fireworks and lighting were great. The drummer sucked too. Makes you cherish those old tapes of them. Whoever was on the Keyboard kept the fire up, he was good.

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

I must admit, I had some anticipation of seeing The Who. I was looking forward to it.

I needn't have bothered.

I had to sit there for 15 minutes explaining to my father-in-law what the hell was the big deal about these guys?

Thank heavens for backup musicians.

18. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

No sour grapes Royce.

Louisiana is my home. New Orleans and surrounding region is where my roots are, so I don't harbor the contempt you seem to. That's ok.

I just find it hard to believe you really think the NFL would fix a game--for New Orleans, or any other reason.

Guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.