1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sailor throws temper tantrum, destroys cars

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Somebody is not going to be a happy camper when he figures out that at age 22 he just screwed up the rest of his life.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What a dumb ass!! I respect all our service men and women but when you do something as stupid as this, you just lost my respect. I believe he will have some time to think about this dumb decision and likely will cost him dearly in the wallet.

3. copper

copper Member

This has nothing to do with service he lost it and will pay ,The liberal news loves this stuff. A homeless person would have done this and would not even make news . People are people just because they put on a uniform cops ,firefighters , what ever. I am the father of to service men that never caused me any grief I feel bad for this young mans parents

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I do believe people that put on a professional uniform must live and act to a higher standard. They are not normal people anymore as they are looked upon as representatives of our Military's finest, our Firefighters and our Police force. This will reflect negatively on the Navy and most likley his fellow crew. Right or wrong thats the way it is. He made more than himself look bad.

Copper,

You say your two sons never caused you any grief. That's probably due to a couple important things. One, i think you probably raised your kids right. You taught them the difference between right and wrong as well as responsability. Two, i bet they took their uniform very seriously and knew that they were expected to act and live to a higher standard as they took pride in the US Military. Sounds like you have two great sons.

5. copper

copper Member

We all make a decision at some point what we want to be Proud of ourself and make our family proud my Dad was best excuse is no excuse don,t do things you need to are sorry for. The man makes the uniform not the other way around I have guided for cops worked with cops and lots of criminal justice boys well sorry some real pieces of work not all caracter does not come with uniform Yes I was always surprised at how people act or what the will do or say thought of a higher standard they are just people good and bad like everyone else always kind of felt a kind pity for them must not have been taught . Dave Yes I am very lucky as to my sons SOME WARE THIS YOUNG MAN MISSED THE BOAT he was a proud Sailor Now just another jerk sad really

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.