1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SAFETY FOR PERAZZI

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by decimamas 54, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Old style safety for Perazzi (new) ingreaved by "CreativeArt" with a dragon $ 290,00 USD plus shipping. Available #1 piece.

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Now that's what I'm talking about.. Marcello.. I'll give the board first crack at this.. If not sold in 48 hours.. put it with my order.. All Good.. Mike

3. decimamas 54

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Mike.Would you clarify what this lever thing is? Looks like top lever/ It is a safety? How does it work?

5. decimamas 54

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Hi Jack, I have too many things in my mind and I wrote "safety" instead "lever" but you can always use it as a safety just put it in the gun chamber and I sure that your shootgun will not fire. AH AH AH!
    Marcello

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Thanks M. I figured, but Mike and I go back and forth some to kind of point out Perazzi features. Nice looking touch to offset the workmanlike plain look of most Perazzis.

And in Italy, is the comma used in place of our period?

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yes!

In Europe, they do use the comma instead of the period. They also use the metric system and Celsius for measurements.

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I remember back in the early 70s when the big push was on by progressives to replace our system with the metric system. So, I learned it and then a few years later I realized it was all a hoax perped by some stuffed shirt that couldn't do anything except read a book and pontificate. Kinda like Rush Limbaugh is now to the conservatives in this country. (The real workers in America)

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I'll show it to you at the GRAND.. It's now in my order..

10. JACK

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Mike. You are doing a lot of hoarding these days. What are you building for us now?

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Actually Jack.. nothing new on the board.. I shot my first doubles yesterday.. after not shooting them for 3 years.. I shot my MX3 Special..got 46/50 Hell.. I can live with that..\
    Really.. just waiting for my eye surgery.. I'm eagar to see some of Marcello's new things.. The engraved small parts are all on my suggestion...so I need to have at least a sample or two so I can show people..

I play with a Perazzi here and there.. spare parts are a must.. Now.. truth be told.. I've committed to a bunch of locking bolts a machine shop is making for me.. I entered into that agreement before Marcello and I hooked up.. Soo.. you might see me selling locking bolt to reduce my inventory. By the time they finish them..the shooting season will be more than half over..and it's alot of money to just be sitting on..

Anyway.. Nothing really special going on.. just can't fix a gun without parts.. I'm building my parts box.. All Good.. Mike

12. JACK

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I guess I do the same, only my parts ccome with less assembly req'd

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Can someone, anyone tell why you would need a safety on a trapgun ..? None of mine have one and I like it that way ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

The safety on a Perazzi also serves as the drop trigger release..

15. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Guys.. What other designs would you like to see on a top lever???

16. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Got my parts from Marcello today... The top lever is even prettier in real life... thanks Marcello..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi safety operation