1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sad News in California ATT:No. Hollywood shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vickie, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vickie

Vickie Member

Just received a very unexpected and sad phone call from North Hollywood club member and our dear friend, Steve Conrad's wife. Steve passed away unexpectedly late last night watching television. She asked that I let all his friends from the club know.

Arrangements are pending at this time, but I will post the information when Steve's family decides.

Steve was a great friend, Tom's golf buddy, a gentleman, sportsman,dad and grandpa that will be missed by so so many people.

Rest in Peace Steve.

God Bless,

Tom & Vickie Larkin

2. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Vickie and Tom,

Sad news indeed. Thanks for letting us all know. Steve will be missed by everyone. Our condolences to the Conrad Family

James and Candy

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Sorry to hear that Vickie, it's always hard losing a Friend. Prayers For The Family. Joe Whitehurst

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thank you Vicki. We got the call at the club this morning. I went to Culver High School with Steve and spent many hours/years talking about the "old days". I will miss him very much. In his honor, my wife and I drove into Culver City this afternoon and had lunch at Tito's Tacos -- 'our' favorite place since high school. He was such a class act... he kept us [NHSC club members] supplied in beer during the summer. Vio con dios Steve. Fred Berson

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I did not know Mr. Conrad; however entries on this thread certainly illustrate that "we are diminished"...and loved ones and friends of Mr. Conrad, please be gentle unto yourselves.

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

7. Vickie

Vickie Member

Just talked to Steve's wife, Barbara. The services will be this Thursday, Feb 16, 2012 at the Halley-Olsen-Murphy Memorial Chapel, 3150 East Palmdale Blvd., Palmdale, CA 93550 (661-947-4155)

Vickie

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thanks Vickie. See you there. Fred

9. Vickie

Vickie Member

Up one more time for Steve..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.