1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sad News From Cardinal Center

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by j@c, Sep 8, 2013.

1. j@c

j@c Member

We at Cardinal Center are saddened to announce the passing of Karen Fishburn this morning. Many of you have had the opportunity of getting to know this fine lady and know how supportive she, Jack and the Fishburn Family are of the sport of Trapshooting. We know you will join us in offering the Fishburn family and friends our sincerest condolences during this sad time.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sincere Condolances to the Fishburn Family and friends ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Our deepest sympathy to the Fishburn family.

Devi and Martin

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Condolences go out to the Fishburn family from us.

Dave and Judy in SC

5. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Very sad indeed, very nice friendly lady. She will be missed. My prayers for the Fishburn family and extended family as they go through this rough time.

With deepest sympathy
    Deb Extine

6. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

This truly is very sad news. Our family always looked forward to seeing Mrs. Fishburn at each of the shoots. She worked so hard to make things very nice for all the shooters. Our deepest sympathy goes out to the entire family and friends.

The Ternes Family

Bob, Sue, Katherine, Liz and Victoria

7. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

This is truly sad news. What an inspiring lady. Just think what shape this great country of ours would be in if just half of the citizens had the work and life atttitude this lady had. She was always just working like a beaver with a big smile on her face at the food area at the Cardinal Center. Then when you went to the Homestead to eat your dinner, there was that same smiling face greating all of the customers. When she was not seating folks she would be busing tables. I am not sure where she got all of her energy. She made me tired just watching her!!!!! I sure hope God said OK Karen, it is time for you to slow up and watch over this fine family of yours. They will struggle for awhile, but you have given them a shining example to follow. God Bless you and your family at this time. Dick Barhorst AKA Big Papa

8. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

As I struggle to come to grips with the loss of my husband, I so very much understand what Jack and his family are going through. My God hold you in his hands and cradle your hearts.
    Karla Harrison

9. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Truly sad news, and an even larger loss for the Fishburn family. Karen was one of those people that never knew a stranger and always had a positive word for everyone. We will all miss her, and send our most sincere condolences to her family.

The Kiplings

10. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

My condolences to the Fishburn family. I never had the privilege of meeting her but her family will be in my prayers.

Charlie Becknell

11. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

A sad day for the Fishburns and the CC. We send our heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

Gene Hapney

12. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

We send our condolences with prayers to the Fishburn family.

Clyde & Jan Doll

13. Joe McGorman

Joe McGorman TS Member

My condolences to the Fishburn family.

Joe McGorman

14. vdt

vdt Active Member

can some one give me a mailing address ,would like to send a card, i was talking to here at the classic a lovely lady,god be with here and her family

15. ltsc1

ltsc1 Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. Your family will be in my
    prayers.

Steve Hays

16. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Our condolences to the Fishburn family.

Terry & Nancy Jordan

17. OldBT

OldBT Member

Deepest sympathies to the family, and friends.

18. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I met Mrs Fishburn for the first time 2 weeks ago. I did not know who she was at the time, but she reminded me of my favorate aunt. I told her that I was very proud of her and her husband for their hiring of not only fit young people but young teens with handicaps.

I am sorry to hear that a wouderful matriarch has passed. My prays to Jack and the children may God be your guide. Bernie

19. joneseboy

joneseboy Member

My thoughts and prayer go out to you all at The cardinal Center and Fishburn family.
    Eric Jones

20. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss Mr. Fishburn.