1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sad Day for Joe Goldberg

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tax Man, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tax Man

Tax Man TS Member

Yesterday was a sad day for Joe Goldberg. Many of you may know Joe, he's an excellent stock fitter and maker.

Yesterday, Joe's wife Nancy passed away suddenly. My prayers go out to Joe at this time of grief.

I hope some of you will also say a prayer.

If anyone has work being done by Joe at this time, or, if you are awaiting a phone call from him, I hope you can understand there may be a delay at this time.

Thanks

Paul

2. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy and prayers to Joe Goldberg and family.

Janet, Ohio

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Yes,

Joe's wife Nancy passed away on Sunday - very unexpectedly and very suddenly.

He was in Chester or West Chester on Saturday to work.

Thursday he and I went hunting together.

Joe made a stock for me last year, and I made a friend. I am honored and privileged to know him. My family extends to him our most heart felt condolences.

David Delacato

4. razor

razor TS Member

joe, our hearts go out to you and your family.
    yours truly, steve & ellie raisbeck

5. Tax Man

Tax Man TS Member

Update on the arrangements for Nancy Goldberg.

http://www.legacy.com/PressOfAtlanticCity/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=103240464

GOLDBERG, NANCY L, 42 - of Oceanview, passed away suddenly Sunday, February 10th, 2008. Nancy was born in Atlantic City and an area resident her entire life. Nancy was a long time employee in the restaurant industry. She is survived by her husband Joseph Goldberg, her father in law Bernard Goldberg, sister Colleen (Stephen) Sanborne with their children Christopher and Michael, brother Michael (Michelle) Flack, brother Steven (Annette) Flack with their children Steven, Elizabeth, Michael, and Jason, sister Cathy Fennen, brother Chuck (Pam) Flack, sister Linda (Dan) Coyle with their children Nolan and Liam, and her good friend Kelly Whilden and her children Kate and Sara.

Mass will be celebrated Thursday 10:30am at the Our Lady of Sorrows Church Wabash Ave, Linwood. Burial Egg Harbor City Cemetery.

Relatives and friends are invited to attend her viewing Wednesday from 7-9pm at the Middleton-Stroble & Zale Funeral Home 304 Shore Road, Somers Point and again on Thursday 9:30-10:30am at Our Lady of Sorrows Wabash Ave, Linwood.

Published in The Press of Atlantic City from 2/12/2008 - 2/13/2008.

Joe, my good friend, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Paul Markoff

6. razor

razor TS Member

7. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Thank all of you,

I truly appreciate all of the support from my friends in the shooting community.
    Especially those of you who knew Nancy. She will be greatly missed by many.
    Joe Goldberg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

joe goldberg stock fitter