1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SACTO TRAP CLUBS mR. ELLIOTT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by zap, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zap

zap TS Member

Any new word on Mr. Elliotts plight?? My main intrest is whether or not the d.a. will persue the records of the club that were aparently destroyed, along with what ever restitution he wil be facing , if any.

This clown does not deserve to be able to ever posess a gun again as what he did is a fellony . further he should never be allowed to belong to any club or orginasation or ever be able to record targets etc.

His days of shooting trap now or in the future should be simply refused by any sanstoning body.

He fully deserves to get the full punishment of the legal system although i doubt he will as the liberal asses in the sacto justice system aparently dont look at his indiscressions as a serious crime.

As a person that shot their very first round of trap somewhere around 1962 at the club I returned to shoot several state shoots etc and saw where he was taking the club. was it destined to be torn down, most likely due to the countys quest for more revernue however did the folks that were members deserve to be miss ledlike they were , hell no.

sadly. members tend to be sheep and follow rather than ask and demand answers to questions eguarding their club.

after all it was a "club" intended for the total enjoyment of its members and the persuit of a very fun sport.

let this be a lesson to all that enjoy the sport and seek to have it grow, never relinquish your control of the club, always demand to see accountability and records. after allits is (was) your club. for without you it would never have existed in the first place.

2. Guy

Guy Member

"members tend to be sheep and follow rather than ask and demand answers to questions eguarding their club."

Nitro: Have another cocktail, and ask yourself, where were you when these questions demanded answers? You were nowhere to be found....so get off your horse. It would not have mattered who was President when the City decided to take the club. The money, well that's another issue....and we hope to be made whole.

There will be a pre-trial conference on July 22nd. I have no idea what will happen.

Guy Hungerford, Director - Sac. Trap

3. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

A spell checker would be useful here!

AndyH ;-)

4. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

I hope Nitro was drunk when he wrote that and doesn't always spell so poorly. Makes one wonder about what ax he has to grind. Why here on the web when he could send a personal email? If he were writing about me, I might have to find out where Nitro lives and have a face to face talk with him. Some pretty serious accusations.

Mike ????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.