1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SACTO "TRAP CLUB" OR. WHATEVER

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zap, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zap

zap TS Member

SACTO

it appears that those claiming to be incharge of the Sacto Trap club wish not to be compelled to respond to the numerous inquires as to where the assets went to and who borrowed what etc>> Why cant the supposed board of a non existing clud at least admit to its former members (for whom they still seek contributions from) that the assets at time of closure and actual funds are scattered from hell and gone with no direwct accounting etc. what the heck is the matter with those folks that may still be contributing to this farse???

Elliott and his cronies have missled the members of the former club so badly that there are still some who contribute to the "fund" having no idea where the funds are going.

God i trulry miss the ol club . but sadly its gone and nothing is going to bring it back. Once again Elliott and his stead fast cronies are a major part of its demise and continue to drag others into the lack luster promise of a "new club"

get a grip folks ,they are part of the reason the club no longer exists and dont have a clue how to resolve the situation.

The very hard felt bottom line is: IF YOU WANT ANOTHER SHOOTING VENUE IN SACRAMENTO CALIF. You will need to make commitments amongst yourselves to make it happen and get the hell rid of the old core board who thrived on the status and did little to secure the sport you love. God knows any type of "shooting" complex in a California county is going to be near impossible to get permits for etc. but if you dont try you will eventually loose all shooting rights , its just a matter of time folks .Get real and take a stand before you cant shoot any type of gun anywhere in Calif.

You think im exagerating?? Just wait and print this note so i can say i told you so latter.

probably in our collective life time your guns or at least your ammo (which will render your guns moote) will be the state in California. Most folks are just too passive there and dont think "IT" WILL EVER INVOLVE THEM.!!!

wELL GET A CLUE , IF THINGS CONTINUE AS THEY HAVE BEEN YOU CAN DANG WELL KISS YOUR GUINS GOOD BY IN cALIF.

i SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPEN BUT UNLESS YOU FOLKS TAKE A HARD STAND ARE PRO ACTIVE ON THIS ISSUE IT WILL EVENTUALL HAPPEN . SURE THEY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO "FIND" ALL OF THE GUNS BUT IF THE ELIMINATE AMMUNITION SALES ETC IT WONT REALLY MATTER , WILL IT. IF YOU ARE A GUN ENTUSIAST THEN FOR GOD SAKES THING WELL AHEAD AND OUT OF THE BOX OTHERWISE IT WILL HAPPEN TOO YOU AND IT WILL THEN BE TO LATE.

2. Warren Hamatani

Warren Hamatani Member

SACTO

Nitro27 --

It seems that facts are not always accurate. There have been numerous times on this forum that you were told to contact people regarding your "issues", yet your information is still incorrect.

As for finding a new location, remember this is a "volunteer" organization, the board of directors and executive committee do not get paid for being on the a part of this organization. You state that you want to be proactive, maybe you could have lend a hand and help the board in our efforts to secure a new location instead of posting useless threads.

If you have any additional issues, please contact me directly at (916) 391-1428.

Next time, mix in spell/grammer check.

Sincerely,
    Warren Hamatani
    Sacramento Trap Club Board of Director

3. Racerx

Racerx Member

SACTO

Nitro27 after the meeting I feel the board members will do what they need to do with Jim and the club. At least this meeting they were honest about most things concerning the club and Jim. I feel the board members might have been a little naive on how Jim abused the clubs funds. Overall they're doing the best they can !! Anyway I guess we will be shooting at Rancho in January.

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

SACTO

TTT

5. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

SACTO

Racerx; Please give more exact info on "RANCHO" location for those of us that would like to particpate?? Thanks PJ

6. Warren Hamatani

Warren Hamatani Member

SACTO

Poacher Joe,
    The new site will be:
    Cordova Shooting Center
    11551 Douglas Road
    Rancho Cordova CA 95742
    (916) 351-0538
    We are planning to have a New Years Day/Membership shoot.

Thank you

Warren Hamatani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.