1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sacramento Trapshooting Club Belt Buckle

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chiefjon, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

As a past member of the club and past memeber of the Board of Directors of the club, I would be interested in the buckle. If you will send me an email or email address we can talk about it. Or, give me a call in El Dorado Hills...916-933-3875.

Jon Schorle

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Tommie,

Hell, with the price of Gold, I would not wear it around a bunch of trapshooters. LOL

JON

3. DeVille

DeVille Member

Trackerdan

If you won that buckle, it is priceless. I look at the same identical buckle that I have worn for about 35 years and only can wish that it looked as good as the one that you have. It deserves to be on display some where as is. That is to much buckle for Zard. Good luck with it. Dex

4. jimx200

jimx200 Member

TD, your friend had a heck of a good day to win that buckle at Sac Trap. I remember shooting there in the 70's. Competition was top notch: Bonillas, Slavich brothers, Phil Ross, Carmichael, Poindexter, Terry Bilby, Gates, Dan Orlich, etc. Those were indeed some golden years at the club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.