1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SACRAMENTO TRAP CLUB

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zap, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zap

zap TS Member

Ok for those of you that choose to disect my spelling and or grammar i conceed im not the best at typing or computer usage, however, I obviously was able to communicate which is all that should really matter.

As for the "sacramento trap club" it does not exist any longer. Sadly, and simply it is all over. Those of you that were led down the preverbable "path" i am very sorry.

You should recognize by now that your "board" and "president" did not in any way do you or the club justice nor were they honest with you in their dealings.

Some might ask why am i on the band wagon about this situation. Its simple i love trap shooting and i started at the ol sacto club in or about 1962.

It was always my favorite place to shoot and over the years I simply started to see the writing on the wall with respects to the manner in which the club was being opperated and numerous, silly conflicts that were generated by the board with respect to sactioning bodys.etc.

I had the priviledge to introduce many shooters to the sport at the club and over the recent years just found it apauling how the club was operated.

I would travel for several hundred miles to shoot there because of the venue , in spite of the management and for the love of the sport.

There was a lot of history and good memories generated from that venue that i will never forget. This is exactly why I am , in some folks minds , such a pain in the ass about this whole situation

In any event, its water under the ol bridge now but what i would suggest, Is that if and when a proposed new sight comes to fruition, be very careful who is presenting it and who has an intrest in it beyond the clubs!!

costs of all sorts have reduced the number of shooters over the past couple of years, gas, lead, ammo costs etc. but we have thus far always prevailed.

just be very very careful as to who you associate yourselves with and commit to.

unless im forced to, i willnot offer another word about the ol club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.