1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sacramento (Cordova) ATA July 4th&5th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Klay_Buster, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

Crodova shooting center having 100 16, 100 hdcp, 100 Doub each day.
    Program should be up on their web page. They reduced the target cost
    to competitive prices. They now have eight fields with voice calls.
    Let's try to support their effort.
    Regards, Dave Mishler

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

With the demise of the Sacramento Trap Club, the Cordova Shooting Center is now the place to shoot in the greater Sacramento area. I can't wait until I have the opportunity to come down there and shoot. I have heard some real positive things about them, and wish them much success with their shoots..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Ditto Dan!.....Bob Dodd

4. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

5. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Well, it's "A" place to shoot but it falls well short of the mark as "THE" place to shoot in the Sacramento area. After Sacramento Trap Club shutdown I frequented Cordova for a few months and quickly learned where their allegiance lay. You couldn't pay me to shoot at that facility.

6. Warren Hamatani

Warren Hamatani Member

FFWildcat,
    I am sure the management of Rancho Cordova Shooting Center wouldn't pay you to shoot out there anyway. This is exactly what any club does not need. Maybe you should keep you personal opinions to yourself instead of running off you mouth on a public forum.
    They are trying very hard to cater to the trap shooters in this area by adding 3 additional traps for a total of 8 with voice calls on every field. There is also tables and shade umbrellas an the far end.

Warren Hamatani

7. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Warren... I couldn't agree more!! Well said. ffwildcat has always had nothing good to say about anything, including the old Sacramento Gun Club. He needs, and deserves, his own private club where he can shoot alone. I don't think he would be happy with a brand new club that catered just to his needs. Folks, there are few enough clubs now for a club like Rancho Cordova to have to put up with this kind of drivel. When a club expands to 8 traps to try to help shooters have a decent place to shoot, I'll support them every chance I get. My hats off to all at Rancho Cordova that have put in the extra effort to put forth a nice club to shoot. Show them that you, too, appreciate the extra work they have done for you, and our sport. If things aren't the greatest, give them time to improve. They have really stepped up to the plate since the closing of the Sacramento Club, just as Coon Creek has. If you're unhappy, ffwildcat, take it to the management of the club, not to the rest of us here on T/S.com. You will get absolutely no sympathy, or support, from any of us..... Thanks Ranch Cordova.... I appreciate all you have done, and when I come down there, I will, indeed, shoot there... Dan Thome (Trap2)

8. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

9. flybyknight

flybyknight Member

I have nothing but good thinggs to say about Cordova. That's where my wife learned to shoot - they went out of their way the make her feel welcome.

Bob K

10. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

11. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

12. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

13. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

14. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

15. Klay_Buster