1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sacramento, CA FFL needed to xfer of guns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by samthompson, Jul 3, 2013.

1. samthompson

samthompson Member

looking for a FFL dealer in the Sacramento, CA area who is trapshooter friendly and can assist with the transfer of guns out of state. Thanks.

2. SBray

SBray Active Member

I have dealt with Randy and Helen Johnson, owners of Lincoln Gun Exchange, at 472 G St., Lincoln, Ca., (916) 671-4867. In the past, I have had shotguns sent to them. Their prices are reasonable compared to others in the Sacramento area.

Steve

3. samthompson

samthompson Member

Steve -

Thanks... it appears that Lincoln is 33.4 miles from Sacramento. I will keep them as an option... but I was hoping for something closer to downtown Sacramento.

Thanks again.

4. THEKIDFAN

THEKIDFAN Member

I have a guy I deal with here in Dixon he works in Sac and has always been great to deal with. Are you looking to bring guns in or ship out of Calif.? Either way message me if you think it might work for you!
    Jeff

5. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Try this link.

6. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

I'm not real clear on what you are asking. Are you wanting to move the gun out of the State or into the State. There is a difference.

Ajax

7. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

There is really no reason to find a "trap friendly" FFL to transfer a gun. It is not illegal. Find your nearest FFL and give him the other FFL's information. It is not rocket science.

8. citadel

citadel Active Member

Call Robbie Betts at Golden West Tactical in Fair Oaks. 916-961-7189. He works by appointment and is a good guy. Reasonable price.
    Doug

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

If you are selling guns out of state, most free states follow Federal Law.

A dealer can accept a firearm from ANY private person. Get your buyer to hook up with a dealer who knows the law and make it happen.

If you need to transfer a firearm to TN, I can help. PM for details.