1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sacramento Area Sporting Gun Shops

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lou Tenant, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lou Tenant

Lou Tenant Active Member

I'm leaving for Sac this morning on business. Are there any shops in the area that have a good selection of sporting guns.

Thanks

Bart

2. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

You're wasting your time looking for guns in Sacramento - seriously. I haven't even been able to find a gunsmith recently. I'd guess they[re all hiding out somewhere but they sure ain't interested in doing business it seems.

good luck

3. cafowler

cafowler Member

Sporting Guns??? Maybe Sportsmans Warehouse in Rocklin. A bit farther is Birds Landing, they have nice selection of Brownings. Also the Gun Room in Elk Grove. Probably not to many sporting guns though.

Good Smith, is Craig Maroviov's in Woodland. Limited hours and usually really busy.

4. Lou Tenant

Lou Tenant Active Member

Thanks. I always try to hit Sportsmans. I was going to look for a new trap gun while I was here, but the wife surprised me via text message with a new Browning combo from Cove Creek for my B-Day. It should be delivered to my FFL before I get home. I better be able to beat her scores with this thing !!!!!!!!!!!

5. cf4952

cf4952 Member

Now that's a good wife.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.