1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

S&W SUPPLY CO. Wonderful service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I needed another part for the PW 800+ and gave Jim White at S&W Supply Co in Rapid City, SD a call, and had our usual very cordial chat. That was Saturday afternoon PA time. The stuff was in my mail box today, Monday, noon. Amazing!

best...mike

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thats why they call him Whiz

3. Kerz

Kerz Member

None better! Outstanding service for me as well
    Vic

4. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

And a real Gentleman.

Vern

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

If I have it in stock, it can ship same day or the next... depending when mail delivery happens here. I can get mail at noon, and even until 6:00 PM.

If I have to order it, then instant service is not available.

I try to keep most "normal" items in stock, whether it be for the P/W or for Perazzi's. Unfortunately, it does not take a lot of inventory to run into the several thousands of dollars with P guns.

I have probably ordered in $40K-$60K in P gun parts during this past year. I now have gotten Perazzi USA to order in, not favored by Lucio, many TM1/TMX parts. I told them I could sell them, so Brandon did it for me. Most items are not in the states yet.

Anyway, back to this post. I like my customers, and it is not uncommon for me to spend quite a bit of time on the phone answering questions, e-mailing, etc. I love that part of my business. The business ends up almost being a fraternity, as I have developed many, many great friendships because of it. A guy couldn't ask for much more.

Thanks for the compliment - it really means a lot to me!

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.