1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

S&W Model 41

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Tedky, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tedky

Tedky Member

0   0   0

Am looking for a Model 41 22LR 7 3/8 inch barrel. Anyone have one for sale? Have one that a friend is letting me use. He won't sell. Am just looking. PM or e-mail
    thanks, Ted

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Older style with factory muzzle brake or newer style? Mike.

3. Paul in Mn

Paul in Mn Member

0   0   0

I saw your comment on the thread about the 41 barrel for sale. Google Gil Hebard and give them a call. I bought a 7" barrel for my 41 a couple of years ago. It was drilled and tapped but without the rear sight; less than $150 with shipping. I cleaned my reloading room and can't locate his most recent price list.

Hope this helps.

Paul

4. Paul in Mn

Paul in Mn Member

0   0   0

PM Sent.

5. Tedky

Tedky Member

0   0   0

Sorry, I am looking for the complete pistol. I want one to shoot not to collect. Some of replies sound like some great guns but, am looking for a shooter. Thanks for all replies. still looking.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

New wholesale is right at $900. Used ones should be priced accordingly.

You should be able to get a dealer to order you one near cost if you pre pay. Getting a new one insures that no one has gone into the gun and "improved" it.

I have always liked the 7" barrel for the longer sight radius.

Some folks don't think they are worth the money, but Smith keeps making them, and they are always in short supply. I have shot them since the Model 46 was out. Basically the same gun, but not as finely finished and with plastic grips.

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

I have on that's a little rough on one side, put it away in a damp case on a canoe trip years ago. still shoot great, just some rust and pitting on one side of the barrel.

What's it worth?

8. Tedky

Tedky Member

0   0   0

Shannon391 PM sent

9. ramen39

ramen39 Member

0   0   0

There are usually some on gunbroker.com

10. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0