1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

S & W Mod. 325 Thunder Ranch?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Westie, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Westie

Westie Member

Thinking this would be a good gun to carry in my truck. Has anybody shot one or have any experience with one? Thanks

2. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Why not an older 4" model 19. It's a 357 mag and a much better built gun.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Probably because the old phartes who own those guns think they're worth 50% more than they are...and after you shoot a bunch of actual .357s through them, they ain't so well put together anymore.

4. Billetproof

Billetproof Active Member

Have a 325PD, great gun, you'll love it. A little larger than a 357 but the light weight more than makes up for it. Preloaded moon clips are better than speedloaders.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    One of the few guns I wish I hadn't traded off was a S&W 625 .45 ACP with a 3" barrel. What a great carry piece.

Still have an old S&W Model 25-2 Model of 1955 Target in 45 ACp with a 6.5" barrel. It's a bit large for concealed carry.

Both were quick to reload with half and full moon clips.

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Excellent revolver that will serve well as a truck gun. They shoot incredibly well and are very controllable. Something you will look forward to plinking with at any opportunity and if it is ever needed for serious purposes you will have all the power and reliability that you could want.

7. Kerz

Kerz Member

Clint Smith Thunder Ranch says it all. I would encourage you to run a Net search on Clint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.