Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

S&W M&P 45ACP ?????????????

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  maclellan1911 
#1 ·
Anyone have any experience with this pistole, Good, Bad, Or otherwise?

TIA, Jim

#2 ·
I have been up to S&W shot the mp a few times. For the price range I found it to be a nice gun. Being lefty it works well for me. I shot the MP 40 compact. Im looking for a carry. I live In Massachusetts. We do not have all the options for handguns as most do. We have a seperate mass Chechandgun rules ND THEY MUST PASS certain tests. A lot of companies have not bothered to send in the guns to be tested to comply. No colts,kinbers,les bear. check out website above. This is my favorite FFL in massachusetts great guys great prices. click on the dog to enter then click onto december specials

#4 ·
A friend bought one recently. I test fired it at the local range. It seems like a decent gun to me. It was fairly accurate and did not balk with any ammo we tried. If I saw one for a good price and was in the market for a .45, it would be hard to pass up. It reminds me a little of the Sigma with the hinged trigger. The grip felt a bit larger than normal, but I'm used to smaller grip frames, since they seem to fit me better. The trigger was OK for a production gun, but could use a little clean up. If I remember correctly, he paid somewhere around $650 with the factory Tritium sights. They were under $600 for the standard sights and he said they had a tan/brown colored one for $30 more.

#5 ·
Thanks Quack. I have no experience with one, But I now have one with the tritium sights. Haven't got to shoot it yet, Weather is crappy here in Mo. This one has 3 sizes of grip inserts and the small one is not too bad, I have small hands too. I was just curious if it had any weird quirks that I should know about.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.