1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

S+W K Frame

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Do you have a caliber?

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

NOT AGAIN

3. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

If you haven't noticed all of his adds on here say the same thing, Very vague descriptions and nothing else.

Jack

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

0   0   0

Where do I send the money??????

I love surprises,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

He thinks he is paying by the word

6. KRK32

KRK32 Member

0   0   0

Reminds me of a pawnshop that sell guns. Dont really know much about what there selling except its forsale. Kirk

7. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

0   0   0

Who the hell is this guy??

BB

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

Ok, I'll start the bidding at $350...

9. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

EE,

I've seen him post on here before, but I still wonder about this guy? Maybe he is a great guy but when someone post things for sale with very little description you have to wonder.

Jack

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jack not really . If you would take the time to tell and show people what your selling it may sell . Little or no info tells me he not serious at best or a scamer .

If he does not have time to tell you what he is selling do you think he will have time to send it to you .

11. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

Alf,

All I'm trying to say is just describe the thing your trying to sell and if you can show some pictures.

Personally I wouldn't send this guy a nickle but that's just my opinion. Don't hold me against it.

Jack

12. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

0   0   0

Still no response. Perhaps he is "offshore".

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Some of you don't seem to read the adds to well.

He posted.

S+W 7:20 PM

Colt Ana 7:16 PM

Colt Army Spec. 6:29 PM

Marlin 45-70 6:58 PM

Colt National M 7:07 PM

Colt Officers Sp 7:17 PM

Remington 541x 7:12 PM

Ruger Collectors 7:09 PM

In 52 Minutes he posted 8 guns for sale with no information the wording on the adds is pretty close to being the same. My guess is once they were posted to his satisfaction he doesn't check on them as he is waiting for the phone to ring. So insulting him isn't getting you anything but improvement to your typing skills.

If you want to make an impression on his stupidity call him on the phone and tell him you would have been interested if he had taken the time to post the proper information. Also anything else you think his pea brain should know.

Bob Lawless

14. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank You Bob I never would of thought of that .

15. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

EE you can still read can't you? Or maybe you missed this statement I made.

"If you want to make an impression on his stupidity call him on the phone"

There is one word in that line that should tell you what I think of his ability to post on the internet. Again I am guessing but it would appear to that he is treating the internet just like putting an add in the newspaper. Not the right thing to do but maybe all he has ever used before.

BTW telling me what you think about his ability to use the internet won't educate him . The only thing that will do that is telling him. That still the way it looks would require a phone call. Wouldn't it? Once again you shoot the messenger.

OH if you aren't interested in buying a gun he is advertising. He isn't monitoring the adds he has place why should it bother you what he does???? Its not bothering him what you are saying he isn't seeing it.

Bob Lawless

16. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If I were interested in a K frame S&W I might call him. If I were not, I would not. Either way, I would not have coronary.

Neil

17. federal paper

federal paper TS Member

0   0   0

It would have to be a 19 nickel factory fired only 100% with the original box papers and tools . With that barrel still at least 100.00 to hi. 4 or 6 in. maybe at a premium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.