1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

S&W Collector Member

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by TALLEND, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

I ould like to contact a member of the S&W collectors assn..---HERE on private message

Tried to do a contact on the S&W web page---MY PC will not allow me to contact anyone unless I add "this,and that" to my PC

I have 32 Hand Ejector,aka("Model 1 Hand Ejector-or-Model 1896 Hand Ejector")-Nickel,with MOP grips,4 1/4" barrel-- VG+ condition.

Would make a great addition to someones S&W collection..

4 different"Books of Gun Values"= 4 different prices...so,You tell me..

Tom

2. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I bet sky buster can help you.

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

The Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson 2nd edition lists the value as $450 if it is NRA VG condition. I collected Smith and Wessons for several years but my field was the large frame hand ejectors. There is a later edition of the SC of S&W out now so this value may be dated some. Any law enforcement markings or target sights will increase the value. There is the S & W forum where you will have a much more knowledgeable group to ask and the way site is set up there is a forum called S&W Hand Ejectors: 1896 to 1961 which should get you the right folks to ask. You may have to join to post but you can browse as a visitor.

--- Chip King ---

5. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

Chip

Thanks for the information----

I was unable to down load anything from the S&W web page----everything is in

"Microsoft Word Format"----I dont have MWF

Gun is listed as"First Model DA"--"First Model with a Swing Out Cylinder","Cylinder Stop in top strap"

Ser.# 61XX

I bought this gun from a gun dealers estate sale 15 years ago--price tag on the Smith was 750.00 at that time

Tnx again,Tom

P.S. I do understand the "asking,and getting consept"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.