1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

S & S Plus Stocks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Scott Morris, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Morris

Scott Morris TS Member

Wife & I just got back from Polson, MT where Jon Raymond of S & S Plus Stocks did a fitting for us. He does exceptional work and we are both very pleased.

2. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Let us see the work please.

[​IMG]

3. Scott Morris

Scott Morris TS Member

All was needed on mine was a slight pitch adjustment & a new pad. For Kylie however, she got an adj. comb, pad adjuster, new pad, new LOP, & a pitch adjustment.
    We did some shooting w/ Jon at S & S Plus in Polson to make sure everything was set up right, but today we'll really get the chance to put them to work. I'll post a picture later.

Scott

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

[​IMG]

Here's my K20 superscroll with a stock from S&S Plus. I'm very pleased with it and the service I received from Jon and MIke.

5. TrapDoggie

TrapDoggie TS Member

Mike and Jon do excellent work. They are located about a half mile from Big Sky Sporting Clays - trap, skeet, and world class sporting targets. It's critical that you shoot some targets with a mock up of your stock before dropping money on new wood - Jon and Mike will make sure you are hitting targets dead center before you're done. Two thumbs up.

6. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

That is what I've heard from everyone who has visited Ray and Jon. They are some of the best in the country. Ray (or is it Jon?) is also a Certified sporting clays instructer.

Rollin

7. Scott Morris

Scott Morris TS Member

Actually it's Jon Raymond & Mike Lupold. I'm not sure which is a NSCA certified instructor.

Here is a picture of Kylie's stock after alterations.
    [​IMG]

8. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

You're right, Scott; it's Mike. He is the Level II sporting clays instructor. (I looked in my book.)

Rollin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.