1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

S&S Plus Stocks, Polson MT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

I'll bet everyone who has Jon fit his or her stock is equally pleased.

Rollin

2. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

I stopped in his trailer several times during the Inland. Nice fellow and lots of killer wood, too.

Eric

3. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

I shot with Jon's partner Mike Lupold at Dogwood Hollow in Tn in march. I had him take a look at my wife's stock knowing it didn't fit quite right. $50 and she beat me in the next three pacours of fitasc.

4. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

I have known Jon for a long time and have known many people he has done stock work for, everyone is elated. But if you really want to hear him get chatty, ask him about his gun dogs.

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

They built a buttstock for my pal's Ljutic 73 and it is killer!....fantastic wood and workmanship....would love to have them do one for me some day...

6. TrapDoggie

TrapDoggie TS Member

I don't know about you folks with pretty stocks... Mine has a wedge of an old stock added to it for longer LOP and a little different angle... A little more Bondo to raise the comb just a hair more...and I'm shooting better than ever! I love my ugly stock! Mike and Jon work hard to get each individual shooter comfortable with their personal setup before they start a new stock - that's what true professional stock fitters do.

Take a vacation in Montana, get fitted at S&S, shoot sporting, trap & skeet a mile from the shop, then take in Glacier Park and the rest of NW Montana - not a bad way to spend a week or so...

7. JH

JH Well-Known Member

He did a stock for a friend of mine and it turned out to be a fantastic stock which helped him move up three classes higher.

Great craftsmanship and reasonable prices!

8. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

Check these boy's out, they do beautiful work and take the time to listen to the shooter and do lots of measurements and pattern board work. Lots of wood to choose from, first class operation. jc

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Don't any of you guys have a digital camera? Geez.

10. Scott Morris

Scott Morris TS Member

[​IMG]

Jon does excellent work and is a great guy. He did a fitting for both my wife & I. We couldn't be happier. Here is a picture of Kylie's BT after Jon got his hands on it. Very nice!!

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

polson trap and skeet

s and s plus stocks
trap shooting polson