1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

S O L D!!! S-W MP15

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

ORIGINAL POSTING HAS BEEN EDITED. Smith & Wesson M&P 15 that is the Optics Ready Model. The manuf. # is 811003 if you want the exact details offered by S&W website. Shipped to the lower 47 only, no sales to CA or anywhere not allowed. Shipped by UPS Ground service and insured to your FFL. Gunbroker item number is 334915841.

SOLD

2. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey Deercreek:

What, do you think we're stupid???!! I just received an ad from cheaperthandirt.com today advertising the same gun for $1795!!

Why would I buy this gun from a trusted seller on ts.com when I can get THE SAME item for twice the price elsewhere?

I was born at night. Just not LAST night...
    jh

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Obviously a case of reverse gouging.

4. mikey357

mikey357 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

And WHERE would you be shipping FROM??? Thanks....Mike S.

5. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Shipping from central Indiana

6. wackdux

wackdux TS Member

0   0   0

Price is pretty cheap I just got 1 in Omaha for $1200.00 So I think "Cheaper than dirt" is the price raper......not deercreek. He also takes credit card. Pay that way you can always get your money back if it's BS.

7. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It IS NOT BS. We have pretty much had our fill of Gunbroker for a while, and we both are frequents on TS.com. I think I am well known on this sight and we simple wanted to list it here first. We do not do a fixed price for anything I consider unreasonable. We did sell some things at pretty high prices but that was after the auctions went crazy, and was out or our control but all the starting bids were much more than fair. Feel to check my ratings on GB, I am localgunguys. I would likely expect this rifle to be gone by tomorrow, but strange things happen and recently things are so unstable that EVERY sale is a guess of its own on how it will turn out. Bryan

8. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

As I stated in a previous post in this thread..."EVERY sale is a guess of its own on how it will turn out. The gun has been placed on GB and price has been lowered to near actual cost. I bet those who went "bidding crazy" two months ago are feeling really sick right now. The listing is item # 334915841.

9. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

I will vouch for Bryan, I have bought from him a couple times in the past and were all best transactions.
    Rooferbob

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Just a FYI:I wasn't saying deercreek was price gouging. It was a joke as his price was far lower than others hence the "reverse gouging" term.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.