1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

S.D Chargers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rico46, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Nothing like being Norved! I got to take my hat off to the owners of the S.D. Chargers. Last year they were 14-2 and fired coach Marty Schottenheimer. Next, they go out and hire the infamous Norv Turner. A head coach that was less than mediocre in Washington and a disaster in Oakland. Ask fans from either team and they can tell you what being Norved is all about! Just think Jerry Jones actually interviewed coach Turner as the H.C. of Dallas Cowboys. Wouldn't that have been wonderfully disasterous..lol??

I can't imagine what the S.D newspapers read this morning? I'm sure they are looking for a tree to hang Norv from. No team in the NFL has more individual talent than S.D. Some how the coaching staff has taken a Superbowl caliber team to a team that may be lucky to .500 by week sixteen.

Rick Brohmer

P.S. I just wonder if SD will be extending Norv's contract or letting the contract the fans put out on him go through!

2. JoeBerg

JoeBerg TS Member

You need to make room on the tree limb for Andy Reid; Eagles looked pathetic last night against the Giants. This was New York's revenge for the Mets handing the NL East Championship to the Phillies! - JoeBerg

3. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

As a SD resident, I can tell you that the office attitude this morning is not one of love and understanding......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.