1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

???'s Beretta Urika 2 vs. Urika Gold 2 ???'s

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Spanky, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

???

Could someone please tell me what the difference is between the Beretta Urika 2 and the Beretta Urika 2 Gold is. I've found the Sporting and the Parallel Target Models in the Urika 2 but, don't know what more I get with the Gold gun vs. the std. models. It cost a bit more for the Gold but, what is the more difference for.

I appreciate any help or suggestions, Spank.

2. Robert Ness

Robert Ness TS Member

I think you get better wood. The standard Parallel Target models I have seen, have plain wood, with a high contrast stain applied to them. The stain is suppose to 'look' like high grade wood. To me, is looks like cheap flooring plywood.

Good luck,

Robert

3. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

The Gold has a traditional walnut stock that is a upgrade from the standard models. It also has gold colored birds on the side of the receiver. Nice looking gun. Mechanically the guns are identical. Great guns.

4. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

I'm kicking around the idea of using a 30" version of one of these for Skeet, 5-stand, Wobble and Sporting Clays. Not trap, everything but trap.

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I would want a flat rib for those games instead of the raised trap rib. It will be a flatter shooting gun then. You may prefer a higher shooting gun yourself but it would be nice to be able to try both barrels to see what you shoot better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta urika 2 gold sporting vs urika 2

berreta urika2 sporter barreldo they shoot high

high rib sporter beretta urika2 vs trap

urika vs urika gold