1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RV washing

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Boske, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boske

Boske TS Member

I don't know what there name is. I have a phone # 618-443-3720

2. tincanman

tincanman Member

Is it dusty at Sparta? I camped at Cardinal in Ohio and had thick dust all over the place. That's what dirt roads and dirt golf cart paths do for you.

I've heard that Sparta has paved paths? I would hope that would cut down on the dust.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

It's pretty well all asphalt and concrete at Sparta. I believe they want this service for the road grime traveling to and from the various shoots and vacation spots. Just like commercial truck drivers have their truck/trailers washed from road grime.

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

The gravel camping area at Sparta can be dusty at times but Cardinal is also. Just gotta live with it.

blade819

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

It's not very dusty in the camping area. All roads and parking lots are paved, a little rock at the aprons to each camp spot and under the rvs. Everything else is greenway. No rock roads. Might be dustier in the 'primitive' area but few camp there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.