1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RV Renovation - Finally Done

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WindyCity, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Finally finished. I had just spent some time having my Coach reworked. Decided a new one was still too expensive so I remodeled.

Here are some before and after shots. What do you think?

Thanks

Cory
    Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

2. t-bar

t-bar Member

beautiful floors, looks great.

b

3. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

I love it.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Really pretty. The inside of our camper was remodeled just before we bought it. It has wood floors, too. It makes quite a difference. Yours is beautiful.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

What'd that set you back? and what is the base rig and who did the work?

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Very nice, it doesn't even look anywhere near the same. My compliments to whoever did the work.

ss

7. happytrapper

happytrapper TS Member

Let me use it for a week during the Dixie Grand free and I will let you know what I think of it. Otherwise it really looks nice. Something I would enjoy living in when I'm homeless from losing everything trapshooting.

8. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

We did so much to it that I have to break it down on cost. Let me look through the bill so I can itemize it for you. It started with a 2006 Gulf Stream Endura Super C. Here is what it looks like now. We tinted all the windows on the coach to help with the sun issues and we put new tires and had the rims polished back to their luster. We had the steel steps on the front removed, sandblasted, and powder coated. We had the standard 15' manual awning removed and replaced with a new 12v - 17' power awning so we don't have to lose another awning like Sparta in 2007 on our Travel Trailer. Lastly, we had the oxidation removed and had the whole coach detailed.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.