1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RV or Trailor rentals for the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RHAT, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHAT

RHAT Member

I have heard that there is a way to rent a travel trailor or r/v at the grand,.. and just show up and its there and ready to use,??? Is this true,??? if so can someone reply with some information on who or how I might go about doing this,???

2. setter

setter Member

Check this thread & the one below.

3. setter

setter Member

The 2nd one.

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I went to both of these threads and they would not display. The message says they are closed to further posting. OK, but why can't I read them? Am I missing something here?

I want to learn more about camper rental at the WSRC during the Grand.

Guy Babin

5. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

Try Larrys trailer sales, Zeigler,Il 618-596-6414 He set up new units at Sparta, then latter sold as demo

jpark

6. dezcon

dezcon Member

You might want to put an ad in the local newspaper to rent and RV or Trailer from a local resident. Last year we made a connection and did that and it worked out well for everyone. The leasor picked up some money for his RV and we got a nice deal with it being set up when we got there. You have plenty of time to make the arrangements. Good luck!

7. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

I rented a Class C unit from MB Thomas Winnebago in St Louis the last two Grands.
    Very good service, delivery and pick -up. Worked out to about $150 per night.
    My brother and I share it so about $75 ea per night . Not bad, planning on it again in 2010.

They have a website: mbthomaswinnebago.com

Walt

8. tony gaines

tony gaines TS Member

I am looking for RV space available for the Grand in Sparta.
    If anyone has a lot that they would like to sublease, I would
    be interested.

Tony Gaines

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Larry's is reasonable.

10. Maurice

Maurice Member

Tony Gaines, I have a RV site available for the Grand this year. It is fully serviced with electric, water and sewer and is on the front row opposite banks 15 & 16. I am unable to use the site this year due to my wifes health. Maurice ( The Brit. )

11. t-bar

t-bar Member

Larry's trailer sales number is: 618-596-6414 fax: 619-596-6344 e-mail is: richardfi@earthlink.net and web site is: www.larrystrailersales.com. Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.