1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RV CAMPING FOR IDAHO STATE SHOOT?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Pocatello, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Most people camp at the Boise club. They have electrical and water hookups, but not sewer. Sorry I don't have a number for reservations, but Jim Nelson or Bruce Baumgartner could probably tell you whom to contact. Their numbers are at the link above.

2. Harley Lekvold

Harley Lekvold TS Supporters TS Supporters

The clubs number is 208-342-0892. They are open Wed & Sundays. Usually, Abe Wilson handles the parking, but I won't post his number.

3. Lyle

Lyle Member

Does Idaho even have an organization anymore? I thought all the money was spent on lawyer fees?

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Lyle, thats funny

5. Lyle

Lyle Member

Probably should not of posted it. What has gone on the last two or three years is
    nuts. Two organizations, two meetings, one outside and one inside. North and West vs East..........

I actually got a letter requesting that I donate to the attorney fees! No, thank you. No ATA shooting in Idaho for me this year. I am going to the Washington State Shoot since my friend Danny Williams is going into the HOF (congrats Danny) but that is it. I will shoot some sporting and feathered things instead.

Lyle

PS.....it was meant to be funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.