1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Russian Olympic Champ Testimonial on new Springs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Here's a copy of an email Marcello received from the Russian Olympic shooting champion regarding our new pinless hammer springs. The Russian calls them "Hummer" springs, not sure why.

[​IMG]

The email:

To: marcellogiuliani54@hotmail.it<BR>
    > Subject: Hummer springs for Perazzi MX 2000/S<BR>
    > Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 09:22:28 +0400<BR>
    > <BR>
    > <BR>
    > Dear Mr.Giuliani,<BR>
    ><BR>
    <BR>
    >
    > I have pleasure to inform you that Hummer Springs for MX/8 (new generation) that you gave me last time in Italy, has been successfully tested by myself and by several friends om mine shooting not only Sporting but Olympic Trap also.<BR>
    >

> All of us are very optimistic about this new springs. As specially impressed Trap Shooters. They are saying that it is seams like faster springs compere to the traditional. So, I am planning to place more purchasing orders in the nearest future.
    >

> Best regards,

>
    > Konstantin Lelikov

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Because they look like rear suspension springs on the new Volstak Hummer 3 Passenger car. Grandmother seat in front, driver and passenger in rear compartment.

Jim

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Jim: Maybe that's a good thing, having the "back seat driver" sitting in front!

Would sure work for me, particularly for the "other half!" ;)

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.