1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Russ Hawes Pockets $250.00!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

How about a big hat tip to Russ Hawes who ran 100 on our newest field at the North Hollywood ATA today and won a cool $250.00 Jackpot. I do think he might of had an advantage on a hot day wearing his signature pith helmet with the fan in it. Several guys came close with 99s and 98s. I had the pleasure of posting the second 100 on the new field shooting the second half of the 200 target event. That won me exactly $250.00 ....less than Russ.lol

Also, a hat tip to Ty Estridge on posting a 94 in HC to step back to the 27 and winning the shootoff for the silver dollar money clip provided by Bill & Ruthie Hunter.

Our members work hard to provide good targets, a good facility and a friendly environment for our shoots. Please come join us on June 21st and get warmed up for the State shoot.

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Yes, but at 104 it was a dry heat! Fred

3. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Congratulations Russ. Very well done.

Wish we had made it in time.

Charlie

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Now WS, don't you be giving Russ a hard time. We are a very benevolent club. In fact, if you will come up to one of our shoots we'll do a fundraiser and buy you lunch.:)

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.