1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rush on fox now.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Call your neighbors and friends, get them to watch.

HM

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

When?

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I kinda hated hearing a President talked about that way but when it's the truth what can you say. Rush sure make good sense. Jackie B.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I laid on the coach and listen to the TV, it was like getting a bonus hour of his radio show this week.

It is reassuring to know someone else still believes in freedom!! Just not enough of us left anymore.

5. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

There are plenty of us left. Those that were absent in the last election just need a good reason to make their presence known and vote. Let's hope a suitable candidate comes forward before the next election.

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

To bad John McCain was a tired old man .

7. halfmile

This was a good experience, very enjoyable.

With the stuff that's in the wind now the conservative message and movement MUST be promoted at all opportunities.

To do less is to invite disaster. Start with your existing congress, no emails or phone calls. Letters or faxes have to be handled.

And when the time comes get the pukes out. God, i still can't believe a piece of dung like Al Franked could get anywhere close to winning in Minnesota.

Wisconsin doesn't have much better. But I'm faxing anyway.

HM

8. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

If anyone missed it, go to youtube. rush limbaugh+cpac 2009 It will be 11 parts....

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

He made my day.... God Bless you Rush.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHA3afzFJRc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHA3afzFJRc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The rest is above.....

Jerbear

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

There all here.

Jerbear

11. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

It was a good speach but reading that Bisi was laying on the Coach while he watched it kind of spoiled it for me, oh well whatever trips your trigger. LOL

12. halfmile

CNN pukes said he was harsh. got to expect that.

HM

13. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Unloader you are right. I don't think The Republicans have anyone but Sara P. and Huckabey. Both are very smart and honest but they have not learned how to use their character to grab the audience.

Rush was right on but through all of his talking and everyone else that is talking about how this country is going down the tube they keep leaving the most important thing out. GEORGE WASHINGTON stated that when you take god out of government then the government will be lost. Everyone must learn this.

I'm no bible thumper and have raised alot of hell in my day but one thing for sure I do believe in the almighty.

14. MOUNT-1

MOUNT-1 TS Member

^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.