1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rush Limbuagh said today about the debate,.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Stl Flyn, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Oh no, please say it isn't so Rushie!

I have to admit, Obama was lost. How the hell can he go from being a great debater from the last election, to looking like he did not want to win the next term? Puzzling to say the least.

2. Stl Flyn

Ok, let's say that. McCain beat Romney, but lost to Obama. Romney must have been practicing for the last four years.

3. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

Can't wait to see the trashing Biden is going to get from Ryan. That is going to be really funny.

4. Stl Flyn

And if he doesn't, would you admit it?

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

In spite of ersatz analysis, attempted spin, and damage control efforts, the obummer/Romney debate speaks for itself.

OTOH, the Biden/Ryan debate could go either way. For example, if Biden remembers to unzip his fly each and every time he urinates on debate day, most political observers will declare a win for Biden.

If I were part of ‘Team Ryan’, I’d insist the moderator conduct a surprise inspection before the debate to confirm Biden isn’t wearing Depends

sissy.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I heard Biden already asked for a coin flip to determine which one of them will have to show up.

7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I didn't know that Ryan was going to debate sty flyn Rick. That should be comical.

8. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I just hope Biden looses his cool early on and makes a complete ass of himself as he now does on a regular basis.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

FLYN, are you a betting man? I would love to make a small wager on the outcome of the Ryan-Biden debate. I'm sure you would even give odds since your liberal gods are so superior.

Let's hear it.

HM

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

You don't really think the Fart Czar would put his money where his aligator mouth is now do ya HM?

11. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

If I were Biden, I would try to focus on the many lies that Ryan has been telling.Ryan is vulnerable.

12. Stl Flyn

Absolutely not! I am, and never considered myself a lucky enough person to gamble. I leave very little to chance, and only when there is no other option. I have been told that I over analyze everything. That is caused by my earlier gambling experiences.

Anyway, the question above was, "And if he doesn't, would you admit it?" Why the BS? I have stated that Romney did what he had to do, and clearly "Won" the debate. Not that it matters, I really don't care.

So let me ask it this way; Do you have the balls to admit it, if in fact Ryan does not trash Biden, and would you even be able to recognize if he didn't?

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

There he goes agin.

[​IMG]

14. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Stl,

The reason Zero looks so pathetic is simple. In '08 he was operating totally on unknowns. This time he has a record to run against. O's early history, his working records and any accomplishments he might have had were all sealed or destroyed. That is no longer the case. Mano v. Mano, O's stuck with his dismal record and lies.

All Romney did was hold him to his record. The same thing will happen next time, with the exception that the Malignant Media will pre- and post- spin as many 'facts' as possible. The L-team got caught flat-footed, that won't happen again. self-righteous, contrived indignation is all O really has, and he'll use it until he wears it out.

"Facts are not omnipotent, those who refuse to recognize them, can not be convicted by them." Ayn Rand

Kip

15. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Flyn, Obama made some real outrageous promises too. Cut the deficit in half in 4 years, get "real" unemployment under 8% by the middle of his first term, Renew respect abroad, close down Gitmo, Get out of Iraq on his original schedule, and on and on, and on.

I don't like or trust any politicians, except for maybe Ryan, but he hasn't proven his salt either yet.

Right now Romney's fuzzy math isn't as fuzzy as Obama's.

16. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Didn't y'all hear the new economic statistics today.

Unemployment is now below 2%

Inflation is under 1%.

Median incomes rose 15%.

Housing prices have totally recovered to record levels. Your mortgage is paid-off in full.

Your adult children all got jobs today at $100,000 per year and moved out into their own homes. Their college loans forgiven.

The Obama Stimulus Plan bought you a K-80 or MX8 -- your choice -- with upgraded wood. No one has missed a target since the morning after the debates.

Oh, yes, and you got an Obama Phone.

All this happened overnight.

The Obama Plan has finally kicked in.

Hope & Change has arrived.

No need for those pesky last debates now.

17. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

As Rush would say..."A randon act of journalism"

[​IMG]

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Oh that's good.

But the premise is all wrong, to wit: "He would have done better, if he had just Shown Up."

But...he DID show up. What you saw Wednesday night was the Real Obama. Unprotected, unvarnished, uncoddled, and forced to stand on his own two feet, mano y mano, without teleprompter, outside his cocoon of fawning acolytes...and even Jim Lehrer couldn't save him.

That chair was "filled" Wednesday, and you saw what it was filled _with_.

It's just like Tiger Woods. Some of my friends are unable to fathom his new-found non-dominant status. They just can't accept it. "Well...he'd be kicking butt, if he had his A-game."

But that's like saying your aunt would be your uncle, if she had a pecker. When Tiger Woods was dominating before, he did it as a kid who was raised from birth to be a golfer, a "bachelor to the sport" who had no responsibilities outside himself. And he was doing it against guys with wives, children, money problems, bad backs, cancer-stricken relatives, and just real lives in general. Once Tiger grew up, and got a real life of his own, with real problems, it turns out he's really not that much different now than the guys he was beating all those years.

Life's a bitch when you're a grown-up with a plate-ful of issues and everybody doesn't just lay down for you anymore...ain't it?

And so it is for Obama. Did you Democrats really think you could make the world stand still for this guy, indefinitely? That we're all just supposed to sit here in our mud-pit, writhing in the muck, screwing ourselves while he plays golf and nobody would ever shine a flashlight on this guy?

I'm not Mitt Romney's biggest fan. But that guy has been living in shitty hotels and airplanes and buses for the last 8 years of his life, waiting for a chance to face the public on a stage of Presidential proportions and have his say. And Wednesday night was the first time he got to do it. And you know what? It turns out he had something to say, after all.

You were expecting what? He would get down and kiss Obama's hand?

Face it. You bought your Labor Union's line of crap for the last 4 years. And now the frost is off the rose, but you can't admit it. This guy is an empty suit, just like Clint Eastwood said. And you're going to sit right there, voting for exactly who your Labor Union tells you to...because you're too dumb to think for yourself.

19. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Buzz-gun you are as right as rain. We must make a CHANGE , but in the right direction.

20. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

We can fine-tune the Change later, but we have got to change the direction right now or there will be no opportunity to fine-tune later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.