1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rural Sportsmen New Years Day Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Basicdesignmachine, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basicdesignmachine

Basicdesignmachine TS Member

Rural Sportsmen Trexlertown, PA will hold their annual Pork & Sauerkraut New Years Day Shoot.
    Starting Time 10:00am, Entries close at 3:00pm
    $100 added moneys, for every ten shooters, Compulsory Lewis Class
    $500 maximum added funds (Ties will divide)
    Luncheon will be served from 11:00am until gone!
    Costs, $15.00 for this great fifty target event.
    Social Hall will open at 9:00am.

2. Basicdesignmachine

3. Basicdesignmachine

Rural Sportsmen would like to thank, All who came out to make this event a record breaker for us. We ran a told of one hundred sixty four record rounds in this event. Thanks Again from RSA

4. KaboK80

KaboK80 TS Member

As always a good time at Rural !!!!! What a day of good shooting,food & getting together with friends. It has been our place to shoot for the last couple of years on New Years Day.

Who were the winners and what were the scores? Thanks to all that worked and to Larry & his wife...I hope you finally got to shoot.

5. lisalong

lisalong Member

I went KA-BO. It was my first time there and I was extremely impressed with everything from the club facility, food, bar and most importantly how well all the volunteers and staff worked together. This is truly one of the best clubs on the east coast. They are doing in right. All the clubs should use this club as an example. They must be doing something right to be able to afford $3.50 for a round of practice. I applaud everyone.

6. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned

Great job by the Rural crew. I'm just having difficulty with Lou's math and how 30+ squads ='s 164 record rounds!!

7. Basicdesignmachine

hey dawg, just went with what the numbers for the payout in the louie were. The scores that payed out are 50 47 46 44 43 40

8. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned

Lou, I'm still confused but I'll gladly accept my $12 for a 47/50. I think 164 shooters sounds better but what the heck-well done!!

9. Basicdesignmachine

Total squads were 35 Record & practiice rounds. practice scores were not posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.