1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? RURAL SPORTSMANS CLUB ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Spanky, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Are you guys shooting Saturday 4/2 or are you closed up shop for trout fishing?

2. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

????????????????????????????????? I think the club calender is off in dates and is possibly in need of proof reading and correcting. Unless trout season is kicking off a week later @ RSA on 4/9/11.

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Saturday 4/9, Sunday 4/10 are you shooting or trout fishing? Thanks.

4. Play Dead

Play Dead Member

From what I've heard, they are fishing on Saturday and will be shooting on Sunday!

Play Dead

5. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Thanks, for the heads up. That's what the club calander leads you to believe and I'm sure it's correct. Rural is a great place to shoot, especially if you like to shoot both trap and skeet. I can go from one field to another on the same grounds on the same day. Not many clubs can say that.

Our trout season opened up this past Saturday in S.E. Penna., just threw me off to see it opening a week later up there at Rural.

Rural, enjoy your fishing I mean no disrespect, I love it at Rural and just didn't put the dates together correctly. My bad. Good shooting, good fishing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.