1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rural King/Bag Sale - Shells

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bisi, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

All, I just got back from my local "Rural King" and they had their bag sale in progress. I went in to purchase oil for my tractor and came out with 2 flats of shells.

The bag sale is anything you can stick in their brown paper bag is 20% off. They had 1 ounce "Estates" for $4.19 a box and "Remington Gun Clubs" ounce an eight for $49.50 a flat. I got a flat of "Estates" in my bag and a flat of "Guns Clubs" in with a couple of cans of freon.

The "Estates" work out to $3.35 a box and the "Gun Clubs" came out at $3.96 a box. Damn cheap in this age of $40 a bag shot. I'm going to go back tomorrow and get another couple of flats.

Bag sale ends 7/22/07

2. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

Holly cow, how big is the bag to get a flat of shells in it?
    Dan

3. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

You should have seen me placing a case of Federal 22's and a case of Rem. 22's (yes, 10,000 rounds) in a bag. The Feds came to 87.00 and the Rems came to 94.00. It is only a standard size grocery paper bag...

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

deercreek, I didn't think about 22's, I might go back and get some of those tomorrow. The price of 22's is going to go up with the price of lead, may as well stock up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rural king bag sale

ruralkingbagsale