1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rules ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by miketmx, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

The scorekeeper has to see a visible piece come off the target in flight. A lot of "intact" targets have holes in them. LOST

2. Opion8ted

Opion8ted TS Member

You would have a job convincing me that a target amongst hundreds in the fall area was your target. Sorry, lost if the scorer didn't see the piece.

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Two or three holes in a target does not mean it is a broken target. No provisions for a vote on a call either. Scorer dont see it and has some backbone, it remains a lost target. I really don't think that you can see YOUR target in the field either. Lost. There are tons of targets with holes in them, take a look sometime. You will have a real eye opener. John

4. dollarsworth

dollarsworth TS Member

are you kidding?......?

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Phil, Your kidding, Right??? That's the dumbest idea I've heard in a while.

It's lost. Forget about it and shoot the next one.

Jim

6. tachyon

tachyon Member

When we pick up targets we always look for those which are intact but have holes in them. The record is 7 individual holes in a target. There are a lot with one or two holes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.